- The economy is to slow down up to the 1st half of 2006, then rebound in the third quarter.
- The government should focus on effective fiscal policy (especially in the first two quarters), while maintaining tight monetary policy.
- The effectiveness of government bureaucary is still an obstacle in promoting better investment climate.
- Reducing high cost economy, ensuring labor market flexibility, and improving the effectiveness of decentralization are keys.
- Further liberalization is needed to foster growth.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
We just released our 2006 outlook yesterday. Here's a press coverage by Bisnis Indonesia (non-permanent link). Keypoints:
Posted by Aco at 12:34:00 PM